- Guards, Handrails and Stairs, Rolled Rings, Covers, Tanks, Utility Truck Beds, Stands, Display Cabinets, Signage, etc.
- Shear, up to 3/8” steel 1/4” stainless, 10’L
- 175 ton press brake, 12’
- 1000 ton press brake, 20’
Powder / Wet Coating
- Powder Coating capacity, up to 8’W x 8’H x 20’L
- Wet Coating, capacity up to 14’W x 12’H x 20’L
- We stock a wide variety of colors
- Large inventory of sheet, player, and structural aluminum and stainless steel
- Cut to size
- Certified TIG
- Certified MIG
- Flux Core Welding
- Stick Welding
- Portable Certified Welding available
- Roll up to: 1" steel 10" wide. 7ga steel 80" wide.
- Reverse engineering services are provided
- 2D and 3D modeling formats can be provided using Solidworks and AutoCad
- We deliver to customers all around the state of Ohio
- Utilize trucking companies to deliver products (small to oversize loads) from around the state to across the country
- Stock a large variety of steel, plate, structural steel, aluminum, stainless steel
- Volume capabilities include manufacturing custom one-off parts and high volume runs
- In some cases, we are able to complete and ship parts the following business day
Hardox Wearplates center
Trumpf 8k Laser with Automation
- The new 2020 Trumpf 8k fiber laser is one of the most accurate cutting machines to date
- Cutting Area 80" x 160"
- Maximum material thickness:
- Mild steel and aluminum up to 1"
- Stainless steel up to 1.625"
- Brass and copper up to 7/16"
- Equipped with automation sheet loader and unloader
- Brightline Fiber - Brightline fiber allows processing of thicker materials without sacrificing cut quality. This technology enables vast adjustment in the beam that offers the best quality cut edge with negligible taper, burr, and pitting.
Harris Welding's current bending capabilities include three hydraulic CNC press brakes featuring:
- 1000 ton 20' press brake
- 24 feet of capable bending outside uprights
- 175 ton 12' Cincinnati
- 110 ton 8' Accupress
- Multiple amounts of tooling allowing us to bend over 90°,louvers, and 1inch+ steel or high tensile strength materials
- Five different cutting speeds to produce desired level of quality
- Capability of handling material up to 5 tons
- Cutting of all types of materials: tool steel, aluminum, brass, copper, etc.
- Cutting with a waterjet provides smooth edges with no burn marks or excess burrs
- Other materials we are able to cut are carbon fiber, plexiglass, polycarbonate, rubber, fiberglass, stone, concrete, ceramics
- Up to 12 inch material thickness
- Cutting area is 79 inch by 157 inch
- Up to 12 gauge steel
- Up to .125 gauge aluminum
- 10 foot length
High Definition Plasma Table
- Sector Tech plasma table
- Maximum: 3" steel
- Cutting area 110" x 288"
Finn Power Turret Punch Press
- Up to 10 gauge steel
- Up to 1/4" aluminum
- 60' x 160' foot sheet size
Harris Welding has the expertise in cutting and forming with multiple employees having over 50+ years experience in the metal fabrication industry.
Harris Welding's Quality Assurance program goal is to make sure our customer's parts are correct. We are continuously improving our quality program everyday. Quality checks are completed throughout the manufacturing process to ensure customers get their parts correct and on-time.
Mission Statement: Our mission is, "to be a versatile leader in the metal fabrication industry providing “best in class” products and services. We are committed to providing all our customers with exceptional quality standards & value, predictable outcomes, and complying with the deadlines."
Harris Welding is family owned and operated by John Kochenderfer, President. Established in 1964 as mainly a welding repair shop, Harris Welding has grown into a complete one stop fabrication shop with 50,000 sq. ft under roof.
With the addition of our new CNC equipment along with our powder coating and painting departments, Harris Welding can take projects to completion.
Short lead times, no problem. With our highly skilled and dedicated staff we will meet our customer's needs.
For over 50 years Harris Welding & Machine Company has earned the reputation of providing quality custom welding and fabrication in time frames that meet or exceed customer expectations. We invite you to join our long list of satisfied customers.
2219 Cottage St, Ashland, OH 44805